Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Designing Strength Training Programs and Facilities



Designing Strength Training Programs and Facilities
  BY :: Mike Boyle 2006 | ISBN: n/a | 231 pages | RAR | Size : 12 Mb

Introduction
Chapter 1- Designing and Equipping Your Facility
Chapter 2- Building a Strong Foundation
Chapter 3- Designing the Perfect Program
Chapter 4- Core Training
Chapter 5- Explosive Training
Chapter 6- Knee-Dominant Exercises
Chapter 7- Hip-Dominant Exercises
Chapter 8- Upper-Body Pulling and Pressing Exercises
Chapter 9- Choosing a System of Training
Chapter 10- Creating Effective Workouts
Chapter 11- Conditioning
Chapter 12- Computerizing Your Program
Chapter 13- Designing Programs for Teams or Groups

Preface

This is the book I always wanted to write: A serious strength
training manual for coaches who want to get the most out of their
athletes. My previous book, Functional Training for Sports, was
meant to be a more mainstream piece intended for athletes,
coaches and trainers. Although I believe that I succeeded with
Functional Training for Sports I wanted to write a book for those
serious strength and conditioning professionals that I consider my
peers. I will intentionally not go into great detail about areas that I
feel I covered well in the first book. I do, however, update areas
that I feel differently about now than I did 2 years ago when the
majority of my first book was written. Instead the focus of this book
is on how to put a program together. I hope that this book will be
the type of book I coveted in my early years. The Charlie Francis
Training System (now Training for Speed) and Bill Starr’s The
Strong Shall Survive hold those places in my mind. I believe that
those works formed the foundation of my thought process for 20
plus years. I hope you enjoy.

Book more than wonderful  
download

Designing_Strength_Training_Programs_and_Facilities.rar

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

About

Site Info

Text

The world of sport Copyright © 2009 Community is Designed by Free Blogger Template